( ကာကွယ်ဆေးထိုးခြင်းအစီအစဉ် )
Vaccination has numerous benefits for individuals and communities, including
- Protection from infectious diseases: Vaccines are designed to prevent specific infectious diseases by training the immune system to recognize and fight off the pathogens that cause them. Vaccination can help individuals avoid contracting diseases such as measles, polio, tetanus, and influenza.
- Prevention of severe illness and complications: Vaccines not only prevent infection but can also help reduce the severity of illness and complications associated with certain diseases. For example, the flu vaccine can help prevent hospitalizations and death due to influenza.
- Herd immunity: Vaccination can also provide protection for individuals who cannot receive vaccines due to health conditions, by creating herd immunity. When enough people in a community are vaccinated, it becomes difficult for the disease to spread, which helps protect vulnerable populations.
- Cost-effective: Vaccination is a cost-effective way to prevent diseases, as it is often cheaper than treating the disease once contracted. Vaccination also helps prevent lost productivity and reduces the burden on healthcare systems.
- Global health impact: Vaccination is one of the most effective ways to reduce global disease burden, particularly in developing countries where access to healthcare may be limited. Vaccination programs can help prevent outbreaks of diseases such as polio and measles, and can ultimately lead to their elimination.
MINGALAR Hospital provide variety of vaccines which can prevents different kinds of diseases to the community.
- Shingles Vaccine
- Pneumococcal Vaccine
- Cervical Cancer
- Influenza Vaccine
- Hexaxim vaccine
- Hepatitis A Vaccines
- Hepatitis B Vaccines
- Rabies Vaccine
- Pentaxim Vaccine